Facility Services Environmental Membership
Keeping up with facility regulations can be a challenge. Let TASB Facility Services help. Our Environmental Membership is tailored to your district’s needs.
You pride yourself and your team on creating comfortable, compliant school and working environments for staff and students. Keeping up with state and federal environmental regulations is key to that.
TASB’s team of licensed, multidisciplinary specialists and facility consultants, along with preferred provider Farmer Environmental, provide a wide array of environmental services and training tailored to your district or university’s needs.
What You Get as a Member
As a Facility Services Environmental Member, you’ll have access to:
- Experienced personnel
- Professional and informative training
- Prompt and dependable customer service
- Access to the Asbestos Management Plan Dashboard, which provides online access to your district’s asbestos documentation
- Knowledgeable assistance with regulatory compliance for:
- Integrated pest management
- Indoor air quality
Additional services are available for additional fees through separate agreements. TASB, along with preferred provider Farmer Environmental, can help your district with:
- Asbestos inspection and sampling services
- Integrated pest management documentation audit and building inspection services
- Indoor air quality assessment and investigation services
- Lead assessment and sampling services
- On-site training presentations at your district:
- Asbestos awareness training
- Bloodborne pathogens training
- Hazardous communication awareness training
Our annual membership is based on your district’s average daily attendance. Contact us at email@example.com or 512-505-2430 for more information.
Become a TASB Environmental Member
More than 600 school districts and universities already benefit from the TASB Facility Services Environmental Membership. They get substantial cost savings on TASB environmental services compared to nonmembers. Becoming a member is easy:
Available Solutions & Services
Participation is subject to specific program eligibility.
Struggling to keep up with district environmental regulations? TASB’s facility specialists offer guidance to help your district comply with federal and state standards.
In-Person Environmental & Facilities Trainings
Keep up to date with environmental regulations and best practices with TASB Facility Services in-person training.
Online Asbestos Management Plan
The online software offers most recent inspection status, regulatory updates and action notifications, announcements, training resources, and more, all on an easy-to-use dashboard.