Online Asbestos Management Plan
The online software offers most recent inspection status, regulatory updates and action notifications, announcements, training resources, and more, all on an easy-to-use dashboard.
The online Asbestos Management Plan software helps simplify the asbestos planning process for our Environmental members, with all management plan documentation in one easily accessible web-based location.
The online software offers most recent inspection status, regulatory updates and action notifications, announcements, training resources, and more, all on an easy-to-use dashboard! Most importantly, users receive support from a team of knowledgeable TASB Facility Services staff of licensed Asbestos Management Planners who understand Texas schools inside and out.
Improved 6-Month Surveillance process
- Online forms and submittal
- Centralized, digital storage and upkeep of required regulatory documentation
- View last 3-Year Reinspection results
- Important date tracker and reminders
- View recommendations for asbestos-containing material in district facilities
- Built-in compliance review
TASB Membership is required, if your organization is eligible for membership, to take advantage of these services. Only members of TASB's Environmental Program have access to the Asbestos Management Plan.