Struggling to keep up with district environmental regulations? TASB’s facility specialists offer guidance to help your district comply with federal and state standards.
Struggling to keep up with district environmental regulations? TASB Facility Services is here to help. Our team of facility specialists can assist TASB Environmental members with federal and state regulations and standards.
The TASB Facility Services Environmental membership program offers guidance on achieving and maintaining compliance with:
- Asbestos management plans
- Hazard communication standards
- Lead regulations
- Indoor air quality regulations
- Integrated pest management regulations
Additional services are available for additional fees through separate agreements. TASB, along with preferred provider Farmer Environmental, can help your district with:
- Asbestos inspection and sampling services
- Integrated pest management documentation audit and building inspection services
- Indoor air quality assessment and investigation services
- Lead assessment and sampling services
- Onsite training presentations at your district:
- Asbestos awareness training
- Bloodborne pathogens training
- Hazardous communication awareness training
TASB Membership is required, if your organization is eligible for membership, to take advantage of these services.