TASB’s Policy Online® helps streamline the process of adopting and updating district policies.
Navigating school board policy can be daunting. TASB’s Policy Online® is a powerful tool that helps districts simplify the process of adopting and updating district policy. Policy Online is a public-facing application that publishes district’s localized policy manuals and policy-related resources. It includes search features that make the school board’s policies easier to navigate for board members, administrators, employees, students, parents, and the public.
Policy Online® allows districts to:
- Streamline the adoption notification process to make it easier for districts and TASB Policy Service staff to manage and maintain their policy manuals
- View pending policies from numbered updates at the level of individual policies
- Submit district-specific adoption dates and access digital copies of new policies
- Navigate easily to policies, with tabs for legal, local, and exhibit documents
- Provide resource links that give communities access to district resources, reinforcing connections between policy and district practices