Spring is a great time to review processes for contract administration including renewals, nonrenewals, and hiring.
HR Services has several resources available to help guide contract administration processes. The list below can be used by those new to the process and those who are experienced but have specific questions:
- Chapter 21 Contract Guidance
- Educator Contract Renewal Process
- Managing Educator Contracts
- Staffing and Probationary Contracts
- HR and Policy: Contract Administration
- Q&A: Penalty-Free Resignation Date
- Teacher Contracts and Certification Challenges
- Contract Nonrenewal: Concerns and Considerations
- Frequently Asked Contract Questions
- Contract Abandonment
- Reporting Contract Abandonment
- The Top-10 Most Common Questions for Educator Contracts
- Contract Entitlement and School District Teaching Permits
- The Difference between Contract Nonrenewal and Termination
HR Library Resources (member login required):
- Contracts and Assignments
If you have specific questions about a particular process, please email HR Services at email@example.com, or call us at 800-580-7782.
April Mabry oversees HR Services training services, member library products, and the HRX newsletter. She has provided HR training and guidance to Texas public schools since 1991. Mabry was a classroom teacher for 11 years in Texas and Michigan.
Mabry has a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Michigan and certification as a professional in human resources (PHR) and is a SHRM-CP.
Subscribe to HRX
Stay up to date with all the latest HR news and trends by joining the HRX mailing list!