Salaries and benefits make up about 80 percent of most districts’ budgets. While we often think about the impact of compensation decisions on the “people” portion of district budgets, we don’t always connect the financial impact of staffing decisions. This workshop will help attendees identify how staffing allocations and compensation can work together to achieve district goals.
- Using staffing benchmarks by job group
- Comparing staffing levels against peers
- Understanding pay structure fundamentals
- Using job market analysis
- Understanding and setting teacher staffing and pay
Continuing Professional Education Credits
HR Services is an approved provider for continuing professional education (CPE) units for State Board of Educator Certification (SBEC) and is an approved organization for sponsorship of continuing education credit (CEC) for the Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO).