Online registration available until February 14!
Most HR departments are effective at implementing and maintaining HR administrative tasks and providing employees what they need on a basic level, but many HR professionals have the desire to be more strategic and play a bigger role in district planning and making an impact on student learning. This full-day training will help attendees identify the difference between transactional and strategic HR functions and how both elements are important to the department’s overall success.
- Distinguishing between transactional and strategic HR functions
- Transforming your HR culture
- Establishing HR’s role in district planning and decision-making
- Identifying ways your department can be more strategic
- Implementing strategic improvements
- $225/per person
- Group rates are not available