TASB SMART Solutions
Proper service documentation for all students is crucial. SMART Solutions will help you maximize Medicaid-eligible reimbursements and streamline SHARS reporting.
Proper service documentation for all students is crucial. Our new and improved web-based software, SMART Solutions™, will help you maximize your Medicaid-eligible reimbursements, optimizing the process for your district.
User-Friendly Student Documentation Software
SMART Solutions simplifies the documentation and SHARS billing process, so you have more time to focus on what’s most important — your students.
- Minimize audit risk
- Run reports with ease
- Boost efficiency by entering data only once
- Get a quick look at your programs
- Integrate easily with other systems
- Store student data securely
Our software, powered by Relay, meets FERPA requirements and employs the highest levels of security for data integrity and protection.
Personalized Customer Service Delivered by Experts
Our team takes a conservative, ethical approach to SHARS so you can have peace of mind that you’re executing a compliant program. Our staff has a long history of excellence providing services to school districts.
Valuable Training and Networking Opportunities
Key Stakeholder Insight
Our informed team maintains a strong working relationship with key policy and compliance stakeholders, including:
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership
- Texas State Legislature
- And more
Your district has unique needs, so we have developed two ways to best serve you:
Our traditional service provides you with:
- Full access to SMART Solutions software for your district
- Free access to all online and in-person training opportunities, including regional networking opportunities, annual SHARS Conference, and monthly trainings
- Subscription to quarterly SHARS Matters e-newsletter
- Access to an experienced team providing efficient customer service
- Timely, original resources
- All benefits included with the traditional service
- Designated account executive that takes care of coordinating your SHARS program so all you need to do is document student services
Request a Demo
Interested in learning more about SMART Solutions? Contact the TASB Special Education Solutions team to schedule a virtual demo for you and/or your team.Schedule Demo
Sign Up For the SHARS Matters Quarterly Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on hot topics and ongoing issues concerning school Medicaid reimbursement.Sign Up For SHARS Matters Newsletter