Maintenance and Operation Staffing Analysis
The more organized your team is the better they perform. TASB Facility Services can help optimize custodial, grounds, and maintenance and operations staffing for your district.
As a maintenance manager, you know that the more organized your facilities team is, the better they perform. TASB Facility Services can help by developing a customized plan to optimize the efficiency of custodial, grounds, and maintenance and operations staffing for your district.
The TASB Facility Services maintenance and operation (M&O) staffing analysis helps your district:
- Establish department standards.
- Maintain operational and inventory efficiency.
- Establish proper custodial, maintenance, and grounds staffing levels for areas that require daily cleaning and routine maintenance.
The analysis is based on three criteria:
- District building and equipment specifications
- Industrywide standard cleaning times
- Custodial staff tasks and work schedules
We’ll combine industry standards with your district’s facility specifications to develop a customized, comprehensive staffing report for you. Each report provides:
- Complete analysis of district facility information to support staffing and budget decisions
- Recommendations that are customized to your district, using age of your facilities, building material types, equipment, and procedures
- Recommendations on deficiencies and best practices within industry standards to help guide an effective M&O department
TASB Membership is required (if your organization is eligible for membership) to take advantage of these services.