HR Special Project Consulting
With an eye for detail and vast industry knowledge, HR Services consultants are available to tailor HR projects to the specific needs of your district.
You likely know what will help your HR department run more efficiently, but you may not know the best way to make that happen. Let TASB HR Services’ consultants tailor an HR project to the specific needs of your district.
An Eye for Detail
The HR Services consultant team has worked with hundreds of districts across the state to help make the vision for their HR departments a reality. From streamlining the contract process to reorganizing central office positions to leverage talent, there are all kinds of HR projects consultants can develop for your district.
The process starts with a discussion with one of our consultants to help clarify what your district needs and determine whether that is a special project developed for your district or one of our established services. The following are a few examples of special projects implemented by the HR Services team:
- Central office organizational structure: A detailed analysis of central office positions and functions to identify opportunities for streamlining work duties and improving efficiencies
- Certification practices: An evaluation of the district’s certification processing and tracking to determine accuracies and opportunities for improvement
- Contract administration process: A review of the district’s Chapter 21 contract process, including the use of the current technology system to identify opportunities for streamlining and automating the process
- Leave administration process: A review of the district’s leave administration process to identify opportunities and strategies to improve current HR practices
- Work-day calendar review: An assessment of current work calendars to identify opportunities and strategies to improve the assignment of duty days, nonduty days, and paid vacation