The results from one of our newest surveys are now available on DataCentral.
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Stipend Survey measured 15 common stipends in Texas school districts, comprising the following subjects:
- Audio/Video Production/Communications
- Auto Technology
- Building Trades
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Trades
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Electronics
- Information Technology
To access the results, participate in the survey. If you’ve already participated, please review and update your survey if there has been a change (the "Status" column shows your district’s last response).
How to access HR Surveys in DataCentral
- Log in to myTASB from the TASB.org website
- In the myTASB Programs menu, select DataCentral. The DataCentral homepage opens.
- In DataCentral, go to the HR Data page.
- Click Take Survey to participate (or update your survey).
Tagged: Surveys, "Teacher stipends"