The 2021–2022 TASB District Personnel Salary Survey is now accepting responses!
The main survey contact in each district received an email invitation to participate on Thursday, September 2. Contacts will receive reminder emails later this month, if necessary. HR Services additional contacts will receive an invite link if the district’s survey is not completed by Tuesday, September 21.
The survey deadline is September 30.
- Within the first day after emailing invites, 52 districts began their survey, and four districts completed them.
- Last year’s survey had higher participation than the previous four years. We generally receive 500 to 580 responses each year.
- Due to the amount of data required in the survey, District Personnel Surveys come in slower than Superintendent Surveys.
- Median enrollment of participants so far is 657—our earliest responses generally come from small districts with fewer benchmark jobs to enter. Completed surveys vary from a district with fewer than 200 students to one with more than 13,000.
- TASB/TASA Superintendent Survey: HR Services analysts are completing our data checks and will contact districts where clarifications are needed. New data will be available October 12 via TASB HR DataSource™.
- Community College Salary Survey: Survey launched September 9 and will run through early October.
- Extra-Duty Stipend Survey: Survey will launch October 21 and will run through mid-November.
Visit our website for more information about our surveys and TASB HRDataSource.
Janelle Guillory is an assistant director at TASB HR Services. If you have questions about our salary surveys or want to request your district’s survey link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date with all the latest HR news and trends by joining the HRX mailing list!