TASB Student Solutions Membership
Our Student Solutions Membership provides special populations support to Texas school districts through model operating procedures, training, and resources.
Student Solutions Membership provides special populations support to Texas school districts through model operating procedures, training, and resources.
Creating, reviewing, and revising your operating procedures can be time-consuming. Our model operating procedures are vetted through expert school attorneys and special educators.
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) requires districts to submit special education operating procedures to comply with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) in providing for the education of children with disabilities. Your district must have operating procedures, historically called operating guidelines, that comply with federal regulations.
Through the TASB Student Solutions Online™ portal, Student Solutions Membership gives you access to:
- Customizable special education model operating procedures:
- Customizable Section 504 model operating procedures
- Resources for running efficient programs centered on best practices
- Online and local training opportunities for you and district staff
- Updated content to reflect changes in laws and regulations
Your team can customize these procedures and adopt them for your district, or work with TASB staff and we’ll customize them for your review and adoption.
In addition to model operating procedures, TASB will provide:
- Templates and instructions for folder reviews
- Workload analysis structures for staff that serve special education student populations
- Model best practices to address your needs
- Online and regional training offerings
Annual Membership Cost
- $950 per district
- $700 per district in a shared service arrangement or education service center collective when all districts join
Personalization package available for an additional fee:
- Personalize our model procedures with your district’s logo.
- Upload the procedures to The Legal Framework.
- And more.
How To Join Student Solutions
All TASB Student Solutions services are customized to meet your school district’s needs. We can work with you to identify your most pressing needs and tailor solutions to help you get on track. We will work with you to develop trainings or other solutions that meet your needs.
You can join TASB Student Solutions in one of three ways:
- Complete the membership agreement through DocuSign.
- Call us at 888-247-4829.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
Available Solutions & Services
Participation is subject to specific program eligibility.
Student Solutions Online
Student Solutions Online provides access to special populations model operating procedures, resources, and training to help you better serve your students.