This workshop reveals how to write functional, low-maintenance job descriptions that support administrative decisions related to hiring, pay classification, exemption status, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance, performance management, fitness to return to work, and more.
- Creating complete and practical job descriptions
- Organizing and coordinating the writing and updating process
- Defining “level-cutters” that distinguish skills and responsibilities
- Distinguishing exempt and nonexempt jobs
- Using job descriptions in performance management
Continuing Professional Education Credits
HR Services is an approved provider for continuing professional education (CPE) units for State Board of Educator Certification (SBEC) and is an approved organization for sponsorship of continuing education credit (CEC) for the Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO).