Medicaid Administrative Claiming
Let us help you recoup the funds you’re already spending on Medicaid administrative activities.
Your district works hard to provide students with Medicaid-eligible services through School Health and Related Services (SHARS). We can help you get reimbursed for the behind-the-scenes work you’re already doing to execute these services through the Medicaid Administrative Claiming (MAC) program.
Everyday activities you can get reimbursed for include:
- Medicaid outreach
- Coordinating the completion of prescribed services, termination of services, and referrals
- Providing information to other staff on the child’s related medical/dental/mental health services and plans
- Monitoring and evaluating the Medicaid-service components of a student’s Individualized Education Plan
Services That Save You Time and Bring More Funds into Your District
Let us help you recoup the funds you’re already spending on Medicaid administrative activities. We can help you:
- Create, edit, and certify your district’s quarterly random moment time study (RMTS) participant list
- Provide MAC and RMTS training for district staff and contractors
- Complete and submit your district’s quarterly MAC financials
We can also provide:
- MAC financial desk review and audit support and guidance
- Contracting support, as needed
Expert Support and Timely Communication You Can Count On
Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience in SHARS and special education. We’re here to help your district execute a compliant program that recoups the maximum amount of Medicaid administrative funds to which you are entitled.
We stay on top of the latest news about the MAC, SHARS, and Medicaid programs, and we pass that knowledge on to our customers through our regular communications, including our quarterly SHARS Matters e-newsletter, website, and regular training sessions.
Call us at 888-630-6606 or email email@example.com for more information on how your district can recoup more funds through the MAC program.