The Texas Education Agency (TEA) has updated the Educator Production dashboards to reflect educators who were issued a standard certificate during the 2022-2023 school year.
Data is provided in two dashboards, the person-level dashboard and the certificate-level dashboard, and each are useful in addressing different questions.
The person-level dashboard provides information such as:
- Number of principals certified through an alternative certification route
- Percentage of newly certified counselors identifying as a specific race/ethnicity
- Number of teachers certified through a particular educator preparation program (EPP)
The certificate-level dashboard provides information such as:
- Number of teachers certified to teach a particular subject
- Number of new certificates awarded through certification by exam
- Number of new teachers certified for a specific grade level
Visit TEA’s Educator Reports and Data page for more information.
Jose Martinez is an HR data analyst at TASB HR Services. Send Jose an email at email@example.com.
Stay up to date with all the latest HR news and trends by joining the HRX mailing list!