TASB HR Services is excited to offer Writing Effective Job Descriptions, a virtual event designed to aid administrators in writing functional, low-maintenance job descriptions.
Job descriptions should support administrative decisions related to hiring, pay classification, exemption status, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance, performance management, fitness to return to work, and more. In this training, the following topics will be covered:
- Creating complete and practical job descriptions
- Organizing and coordinating the writing and updating process
- Defining “level-cutters” that distinguish skills and responsibilities
- Distinguishing exempt and non-exempt jobs
- Using job descriptions in performance management
This event will take place on Wednesday, March 30, and Thursday, March 31, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. each day. For more details and to register, visit the Writing Effective Job Descriptions event page.
Sarah James is the communications specialist at TASB HR Services. Send Sarah an email at email@example.com.
Stay up to date with all the latest HR news and trends by joining the HRX mailing list!
Tagged: HR, "HR training", "Job descriptions", "Professional development"