A new report from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt surveyed teachers and administrators from all 50 states on a variety of topics, including classroom technology, professional development, and more.
Listed below are some interesting takeaways from the survey:
- 98 percent of educators use digital tools at work
- 48 percent of educators want classroom coaching to integrate technology effectively
- 86 percent of educators spend personal money on professional development
- 32 percent of teachers reported a lack of professional development in digital tools was of great concern to them
- Facebook is the most popular social media tool used by educators to communicate with their students' families
To download the full report, visit the HMH Website.