At TASB HR Services, we are always looking for new ways to assist our members in using the extensive services we provide. If you’re a member, we encourage you to check out the resources below. You may notice some you haven’t seen before and could find useful.
Here’s a quick overview to help you make the most of your membership.
- HR Resources (in myTASB): Use our extensive, members-only resources. Contact us if you or other staff need myTASB access.
- The HR Library is an online encyclopedia of information that includes discussion of HR-related topics and model forms and letters. This is updated frequently as HR laws and procedures are created or changed.
- The Model Employee Handbook is a user-friendly resource for the development of a district-wide employee handbook. Resource materials are correlated to TASB Policy Manual codes and can be easily customized to match local policies. The Model Employee Handbook is updated each spring to ensure your local handbook is up-to-date.
- Model Job Descriptions is a collection of resources including more than 140 titles common to school districts that are designed to be edited and revised to accurately reflect local job assignments, qualifications, and working conditions.
- DataCentral: Get online access to salary survey data that allows you to create custom comparison reports. Be sure your district participates in our annual salary surveys. DataCentral also includes surveys on various HR topics. Data for HR surveys are available to any district that completes each survey.
- HR Support: Call or e-mail our expert HR Services consultants with your HR-related questions. Keep our contact information close by—800.580.7782 or email@example.com.
- HR Exchange: Take advantage of your free newsletter subscription to the top publication in the state focusing on HR in public schools. Read original articles and HR content that pertains to school districts like yours. We publish the HR Exchange twice per month, helping school administrators stay on top of HR trends and the rules and regulations that affect their daily work. If you haven’t already, subscribe here.
- HR Training: Participate in free live and recorded webinars without having to leave the office. HR Services also is a provider of continuing professional education credits for regional and in-district training.
- Twitter: To make sure we are providing relevant information in a timely manner, we started a Twitter account a little more than a year ago. Join the 600+ other followers for live updates on the latest developments in HR.
We look forward to providing support for your human resource needs. Contact us at 800.580.7782 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.