The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) technical assistance questions and answers, “What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws,” were updated on June 11, 2020.
The update provides guidance and tips for:
- Inviting employees to request flexibility in work arrangements
- Screening employees entering the workplace
- Avoiding age, sex, and pregnancy discrimination
- Responding to accommodation requests from an employee whose family member is at a higher risk due to a medical condition
- Addressing discrimination and harassment against employees who are or perceived to be Asian
For more information, check out the EEOC technical assistance document and other materials related to COVID-19.
April is an assistant director at TASB HR Services. Send April an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date with all the latest HR news and trends by joining the HRX mailing list!