The 2022–2023 TASB District Personnel Salary Survey is now accepting responses!
The main survey contact in each district received an email invitation to participate on Thursday, September 1. Those contacts will receive reminder emails later this month, if necessary. An expanded list of HR Services contacts will receive an invite link if the district’s survey is not completed by Tuesday, September 20.
The survey deadline is September 29.
- Within the first day after emailing invites, 15 districts began and 12 districts completed their survey.
- Median enrollment of participants so far is 580—our earliest responses generally come from small districts with fewer benchmark jobs to enter. So far, completed surveys vary from a district with just over 100 students to one with more than 3,000.
- We generally receive 500 to 580 responses each year. In previous years, we’ve seen participation fluctuations based on severity of hurricane seasons, the COVID-19 pandemic, or legislative changes that kept school district HR very busy in the fall.
- Due to the amount of data required in the survey, District Personnel Surveys come in slower than Superintendent Surveys. We appreciate the time districts spend getting that data entered!
- TASB/TASA Superintendent Survey: If you have not completed your survey, you may still submit it this month! HR Services analysts are completing data checks and will contact districts where clarifications are needed. New data will be available October 13 via TASB HR DataSource™.
- Community College Salary Survey: Survey opens September 8 and will run through early October.
- Extra-Duty Stipend Survey: Survey opens October 20 and will run through mid-November.
- HR Surveys: Surveys open January 19 and will run through mid-February.
Visit the TASB HR Services website for more information about our surveys and TASB HRDataSource, including sample surveys, survey assistance files, and FAQs.
Janelle Guillory is the data services coordinator at TASB HR Services. If you have questions about our salary surveys or want to request your district’s survey link, please email email@example.com.
Stay up to date with all the latest HR news and trends by joining the HRX mailing list!