Through ConnectED Texas, TASB and Diamond Communications want to help bring improved wireless service and emergency communication to all Texas school districts.
Building Future-Ready School Campuses
- Enhanced community and classroom connectivity
- Improved access to new and evolving online learning technology
The ConnectED Texas program offers the chance to enhance educational environments to school campuses and communities across Texas, including improved connectivity and boosted cell service. This means your district could take advantage of current and future online educational opportunities. We strive to help all Texas school districts get the technological edge necessary to shape the future of education in the state.
Cellular Solutions for Emergency Communication
- Enhanced emergency communication across campuses and surrounding areas
- Improved wireless connectivity in and around school property
With ConnectED Texas, you have the opportunity to bring best-in-class wireless services and emergency communication to students and teachers on campus, and to the community as a whole.
No Up-Front Costs; Long-Term Revenue for Your District
Zero-cost program with the potential to provide a long-term revenue stream for school districts...put money back in your budget!
- Indoor solutions funding will be determined on a case-by-case basis
- District retains approval rights on all proposals
If Safe Learning Environments Are a Priority, We're Here to Help
- A more connected environment can be a safer environment
- Aesthetic tower concerns addressed with district and community
Do you have questions? Contact our team for more information.