Spring 2021 new features
In March 2021, TASB introduced some new improvements and features:
- Filter by Category: You can now filter certain sections by the categories you find most interesting, such as Human Resources, Online Learning, Legal, and more.
- My Saved Resources: See an article you want to save and deep dive into later? Simply scroll to the bottom of the article and click Save it. The article will appear in your My Saved Resources page, accessible from your My Account menu.
Welcome TASB Risk Management Fund contacts
Welcome to our newest group of users! TASB Risk Management Fund contacts will now use the Member Center to access all things Risk Management. Links previously shown in the Fund’s portal are now available in the My Services section of Member Center, including managing your property and vehicles, reporting claims, and accessing resources within the risk management member library. You can view upcoming risk management webinars alongside other TASB events within the events calendar.
Read the rest of this article to familiarize yourself with the Member Center.
Member Center basics
The Member Center is the improved myTASB experience — created so you can find information, resources, and services tailored to your needs in one place.
Once you're logged in, the system recognizes you and customizes content to you based on your past activity on the site and your role within your school district.
With the refreshed Member Center, you can:
- Access all the applications and services you use in myTASB
- Find relevant and time-sensitive articles, resources, and other information, plus secure content designed exclusively for you behind the login
- Easily search content
- Enjoy a simpler, more intuitive organization and refreshed look
Be sure to visit often. We’ll be adding new resources and articles regularly.
How to log in
Simply click the Log In button in the upper right. If you have forgotten your credentials, click the Log In button and then select “Forgot user ID or password.”
Access your dashboard
Once you've logged in, you can easily access your dashboard from any page by clicking My Account and selecting My Dashboard.
How to quickly access your services
You can access your services after you've logged into the new Member Center from two places on your Dashboard.
Click My Account in the upper-right corner of the page to pull down the menu. With a quick scroll of the menu, you’ll see all the services or applications you’re used to from the old myTASB experience. These services are alphabetized so you can find them easily. Think of this as a Quick Links section. You’ll also see a customizable My Services further down on your dashboard.
My Services section
The My Services section is a dynamic menu of all your myTASB apps.
You can pin your most used services to the dashboard and then drag and drop them in whatever order works best for you.
Customize the My Services section
The Member Center offers you a quick and easy way to access the applications you use most.
- Pull down the Pin Services to Dashboard menu.
- Uncheck the services you don’t want to appear in your My Services section.
- Check any you want to appear.
- Drag and drop services to customize their order.
Note: Customization applies on a per device basis. If you customized your laptop view and later log in on your phone, you will not see the customization. This allows you to customize your Member Center experience based on what tasks you most often perform on different devices.
School board members and superintendents looking to log continuing education credit hours will find their myCEC card in this section.
Need more information?
View this walkthrough of the Member Center features.
Have questions or comments?
Contact us. We are ready to assist, and we appreciate your comments!