Member Center basics
The Member Center is the improved myTASB experience — created so you can find information, resources, and services tailored to your needs in one place.
Once you're logged in, the system recognizes you and customizes content to you based on your past activity on the site and your role within your school district.
In the Member Center, you can:
- Access all the applications and services you use in myTASB
- Find relevant and time-sensitive articles, resources, and other information, plus secure content designed exclusively for you behind the login
- Filter certain sections by the categories you find most interesting, such as Human Resources, Online Learning, Legal, and more
- Save articles to read later
- Easily search content
- Enjoy simpler, more intuitive organization and refreshed look
Be sure to visit often. We add resources and articles regularly.
Related content: Need to update board member information? Find out how.
How to log in
Simply click the Log In button in the upper right. If you have forgotten your credentials, click the Log In button and then select “Forgot user ID or password.”
Access your dashboard
Your dashboard is your one stop shop for new articles relevant to you, TASB Services, recent content, events, and more. After you've logged in, you can easily access your dashboard from any page by clicking My Account and selecting My Dashboard.
How to quickly access your services
The My Services section in Member Center contains all of the services or applications you have access to from the old myTASB experience; for example, HR Resources, Legal Services, Policy Service, and more.
Click My Account in the upper-right corner of the page to pull down the menu. A quick scroll of the menu, shows you all of the TASB services or applications you have access to. These services are alphabetized so you can find them easily. Think of this as a Quick Links section. You’ll also see a customizable My Services further down on your dashboard.
Dashboard My Services section
The My Services section is a dynamic menu of all your myTASB apps.
You can pin your most used services to the dashboard and then drag and drop them in whatever order works best for you.
Customize the My Services section
The Member Center offers you a quick and easy way to access the applications you use most.
- Pull down the Pin Services to Dashboard menu.
- Uncheck the services you don’t want to appear in your My Services section.
- Check any you want to appear.
- Drag and drop services to change their order.
Note: Customization applies on a per device basis. If you customized your laptop view and later log in on your phone, you will not see the customization. This allows you to customize your Member Center experience based on what tasks you most often perform on different devices.
School board members and superintendents looking to log continuing education credit hours will find their myCEC card in this section.
Other helpful features
- Filter by Category: You can filter certain sections by the categories you find most interesting, such as Human Resources, Online Learning, Legal, and more.
- My Profile page: Upload a profile picture, and easily access your Update Profile and Update Password links.
- My Saved Resources: See an article you want to save and deep dive into later? Simply scroll to the bottom of the article and click Save it. The article will appear in your My Saved Resources page, accessible from your My Account menu.
Have questions or comments?
Contact us. We are ready to assist, and we appreciate your feedback!