TASB Special Education Members'
Come celebrate the 24th year of the TASB Special Education Members' Conference. Learn critical information that bridges the gap between SHARS and Special Education best practices.
Keep up with the conference on Twitter using #TASBSpedConf!
TASB Special Education Members' Conference
Friday, April 7, 2017
Check-in: 8—9 a.m., Conference: 9 a.m.—3 p.m.
Austin Marriott North in Round Rock
Registration is now closed.
Join us for our pre-conference event, focused on process optimization!
Pre-Conference Event (optional)
Thursday, April 6, 2017, 1 p.m.—5 p.m.
TASB Headquarters in Austin
- Complimentary registration for members who participate in Special Education Solutions and SHARS
- Open to all TASB member districts
- Continuing education credit awarded
- Complimentary lunch
- Easy online registration available until April 3, 2017
Topics In Best Practice
- Panel Q&A with districts who have recently faced an audit
- Participant List
- Health and Human Services and Texas Education Agency review
- Using reports to optimize SHARS programming
- SHARS updates
- Sessions featuring best practices in districts across the state
- And more!
Connect with us on social media
- For Marriott Austin North hotel reservations, click here
- Deadline for the Marriott special rate of $96 is March 17, 2017
Austin Marriott North at Round Rock
2600 La Frontera Boulevard
Round Rock, Texas 78681
800.865.0546 or 512.733.6767
Texas Association of School Boards
12007 Research Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78759
For additional information about this event, contact us at email@example.com or call 800.580.8272 and ask for the Special Education Solutions Team.