Policy On Line®
More than ninety percent of Texas school districts and education service centers, plus many community colleges, use Policy On Line, an Internet-based tool for publishing district policy.
Your Internet-based policy manual will deliver:
- quick, easy access to your TASB Localized Policy Manual
- an excellent full-manual search tool
- confidence that the manual you're using is up-to-date
- freedom from the lost time and expense of hard-copy maintenance
- easy distribution of the district's policies
- Try before you buy: board members and superintendents can try Policy On Line by accessing the Policy Reference Manual on myTASB.
A subscription to Policy On Line gives policy administrators access to an application that includes an adoption notification form and contact information for the district's policy consultant.
To get online
Call TASB Policy Service at 800-580-7529 and ask for Travis Damron or your policy consultant.