Summer Leadership Institute (SLI)
The annual Summer Leadership Institute (SLI) is the flagship training conference for the Texas Association of School Boards. SLI is designed to meet the needs of school board members, school district personnel, and education service center board members.
Commercial vendors may not participate in SLI without obtaining prior approval from TASB.
SLI SAN ANTONIO
June 15-17, 2017
SLI FORT WORTH
June 22-24, 2017
Session Submissions are Now Open
TASB is now accepting applications for breakout sessions for both San Antonio and Fort Worth. Download the form here and reply to Kathy Dundee with any questions.
- The deadline for application submission is Friday, February 17, 2017.
- Breakout sessions must be 1 hour and 15 minutes in length.
- Only applications that are completed in full and sent as an e-mail attachement will be accepted.
- Acceptance of application does not guarantee its selection at SLI.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail in mid-to-late March.
See What You Missed at SLI last year:
- Reservations for SLI 2017 will open in April.
- San Antonio Housing
- Fort Worth Housing
- Housing is handled exclusively by ConferenceDirect.
- Would you like us to address any special needs? If so, please let us know by Friday, June 2 for San Antonio and Friday, June 9 for Fort Worth, to allow time to make needed arrangements. Call us at 800.580.8272, ext2454, or send an email to email@example.com.
For additional information about this event, contact us at 800.580.8272.