2016–2017 TASB Media Honor Roll
The Media Honor Roll recognizes representatives in print, radio, television, and electronic media who:
- Make the effort to get to know the superintendent, board president, and district’s mission and goals
- Report school news in a manner that is fair, accurate, and balanced
- Give a high-profile position to good news about schools
- Visit the schools
- Maintain a policy of no surprises by sharing information with school representatives
Submit names online
Your district can submit one individual or organization name to the honor roll via the online nomination form. You can recognize:
- Radio or television stations
- Online publications
- Individual reporters
Submission deadline for this year is May 31, 2017.
In mid-July, we mail a personalized certificate for each name submitted and a sample media release to forward to local news outlets to your superintendent.
Use the online sample resolution to make a certificate presentation for each honoree.
View honoree names online
Honored media will be posted on the TASB website in late July.
Questions about the program or the nominations process? Contact Barbara Williams at 800.580.8272, extension 2933, or email@example.com.